Havanese Forum banner
121 - 140 of 157 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Dear Diary,

This weekend, I visited the groomer and got a bath and haircut. I look very nice now. My doctor started me on some new medication (gabapentin), which is helping me stay calmer and sleep better. I also have had two injections of Adequan, and am feeling stronger, when I walk outside. I have not stumbled or fallen on my butt at all. I continue to play my puzzle games three times a day. Dad lets me play three different games. So, I am in cookie heaven.

Boo
Flower Plant Dog Leaf Botany

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
Glad to hear you're feeling better, Boo! You sure look spiffy!!! 💕

Reactions: BoosDad

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 · (Edited)
Dear Diary,

This is your good friend Boo. Sorry, I have not written in you in a while. Dad has been keeping me so busy that I have been too tired to write in you. However, I am back now!

Yesterday, I went to the groomer for a bath and trim. Grandma told me I looked very handsome and smelled lovely. I said to Dad, “Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up. “ Dad likes old movies. So, he started laughing. Better laughing than crying, right?

It is nap time now.

Boo
Pet supply Mesh Mammal Line Wood
Dog White Dog breed Carnivore Comfort

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
You do look fantastic, Boo! Hope you had a lovely day!

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 · (Edited)
Dear Diary,

Well, I just got another injection of Adequan this afternoon. It makes me feel more limber. I am preparing for the Animal Walk 2022 for the Animal Humane Society in Minnesota. It's at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds on April 30, 2022, when I will be 19.5 years old. My cyber pal, Shama, is captaining a team called Boo's Hounds (named after me), which will participate in the walk. I hope that they are able to raise lots of money for animals in need. I just checked the website, and Boo's Hounds has raised over $900.00 for the Animal Humane Society. Go Shama!!

I plan to walk around my backyard a few times on the day of the walk, since I am unable to attend. I hope other forum members will take a short walk on that date or give a small donation to Shama's team at the Animal Walk 2022 website.

Boo
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Snout

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
Dear Diary,

This evening my old yorkie friend, Yadi, and her mom stopped by to see us. I had not seen them in several years. Yadi is 13 years old, and still very lively.

Yadi’s mom brought us a special treat, which we both enjoyed. We wondered in the backyard for a little Bit, while Dad talked to Yadi’s mom. I had not seen Yadi in several years. So, it was nice to visit. Yadi and her mom each gave me a kiss before they left. I guess I am so handsome that they could not resist.

Boo

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
It's great that you still enjoy visits from doggy friends from time to time, Boo! 💕

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Dear Diary,
This morning, I was thinking about the many winters that I spent with Dad at our Palm Springs pad. I used to like to lounge on the patio at night and look at the stars.

Sometimes, my old friend, Lola (RIP), used to come with us. Lola and I always got on the bed in grandma’s room after we arrived, and took a little nap. My “poodle brother,” Oliver (RIP) also enjoyed resting on grandma’s bed.

Nowadays, I prefer to stay in the Los Angeles area, as long drives make me nervous. However, I have fond memories of my many trips to the desert.

Boo

Dog Dog breed Working animal Carnivore Beige
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Carnivore Tread
Dog Comfort Dog breed Wood Floor

·
Premium Member
3,703 Posts
Dear Diary,

Well, I just got another injection of Adequan this afternoon. It makes me feel more limber. I am preparing for the Animal Walk 2022 for the Animal Humane Society in Minnesota. It's at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds on April 30, 2022, when I will be 19.5 years old. My cyber pal, Shama, is captaining a team called Boo's Hounds (named after me), which will participate in the walk. I hope that they are able to raise lots of money for animals in need. I just checked the website, and Boo's Hounds has raised over $900.00 for the Animal Humane Society. Go Shama!!

I plan to walk around my backyard a few times on the day of the walk, since I am unable to attend. I hope other forum members will take a short walk on that date or give a small donation to Shama's team at the Animal Walk 2022 website.

Boo
Boo! You are amazingly generous. We can't wait to walk in your honor.

Here is a link to our team website. It would be so fun to have our forum friends JOIN our team, even without making a financial contribution, just to see your names on our roster! If you wanted to, you could take a walk wherever you are the same day we do our walk!

Sorry I'm so behind in the forum. One day, I hope to show you Shama's Valentine's Day and Easter photos along with some agility videos. I also hope to catch up on your news!

💚💛🧡💜💙

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
Dear Diary,

Today, Dad and I were looking at old photos from our trip to France. I told Dad to post the picture of the gardens at Chateau de Villandry. It is a magnificent castle on the banks of the Loire. The gardens are just stunning. I know I will not get to France again. However, I will always remember my time there

Monsieur Boo
Plant Green Leaf Nature Hedge

121 - 140 of 157 Posts