Havanese Forum banner
141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Dear Diary,

Well, I made it to my 19.5 birthday, and am feeling good most days. I still enjoy playing my puzzle games, three times a day. Dad and I also play find the treat sometimes. I am always very excited, when I find the treat.

This past Saturday, I went to the groomer. After the groomer, I took a short walk (my version of the Minnesota Animal Walk 2022). It was a beautiful day in Pasadena, California.

Well, Diary, now it is time for my afternoon nap. I have been up with Dad for the past three hours and am feeling tired now.

Boo

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Dear Diary,

This morning, Dad took me to the doctor. I had a lot of different tests. I heard the doctor tell Dad that I was looking really good, and had gained .75lb, which was good news. I have been feeling better lately. So, I have been more hungry. I guess my medications are really helping me.

I just finished my lunch and went outside in the backyard. Now, I am getting ready for my afternoon snooze.

Boo
Dog Dog supply Dog breed Carnivore Comfort

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
Look at those bright eyes, Boo! You are looking cute as a button!!! 💗

Reactions: BoosDad

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
Dear Diary,

On Monday, I had my Adequan injection. So, I am still feeling good today. I just finished helping Dad with some pruning in the backyard, which the gardener neglected. I also watched Dad dead head the rose bushes from a safe distance (I hate thorns). Dad let me play my puzzle games, when we came back inside the house. I had my cookie fill. Now, gotta take a little snooze.

Boo
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Toy dog

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
Good man, Boo! I stay away from thorns too!!!

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
You are the handsomest young man EVA!!! 💕

141 - 157 of 157 Posts