Havanese Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

· Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 · (Edited)
Dear Diary,

Today, I was supposed to go to the groomer. However, Dad canceled my appointment because I had an episode of colitis last night. I think I was feeling anxious because I had just seen the doctor. I am feeling better now after a lot of rest.

Dad told me that my doctor said that my blood and urine work looked really good. I have been having more stiffness in my hind legs because of the cold weather. However, my Adequan injections do help me for a few days with my arthritis. I never seem to have pain just a lot of stiffness.

Happy Chinese New Year! I am wearing my red collar for good fortune.

Boo
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Whiskers Companion dog

· Metrowest, MA
32,720 Posts
Dear Diary,

Today, I was supposed to go to the groomer. However, Dad canceled my appointment because I had an episode of colitis last night. I think I was feeling anxious because I had just seen the doctor. I am feeling better now after a lot of rest.

Dad told me that my doctor said that my blood and urine work looked really good. I have been having more stiffness in my hind legs because of the cold weather. However, my Adequan injections do help me for a few days with my arthritis. I never seem to have pain just a lot of stiffness.

Boo
Feel better, Boo! We love you!

Reactions: BoosDad

· Premium Member
4,633 Posts

· Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Dear Diary,

The weather was very nice today. So, Dad and I spent 30 minutes in the backyard together. After 20 minutes, I got tired and decided to just sit on the grass. Dad told me that I looked very scruffy. I told him he should look in the mirror before he comments about my appearance (haha). He was wearing his gyms shorts and a grubby sweatshirt, and his hair was a mess. Poor Dad!

Boo

Dog Water dog Carnivore Companion dog Grass
Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Water dog

· Metrowest, MA
32,720 Posts
You look adorable, Boo! Don't listen to him!

Reactions: BoosDad

· Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 · (Edited)
Dear Diary,

Yesterday morning, I went to the groomer. I was very quiet, while she bathed and cut me. I did not even fuss, when she did my nails. Dad said he was very proud of me. So, we stopped at the pet store and got a treat for me.

After I got home, Dad gave me my medicine (yuck), and let me wonder in the backyard. I played my puzzle games, when I came back inside. Then, I decided it was time for a nap, because I had been up for over 3 hours.

Boo
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Schnauzer Companion dog
Carnivore Dog Dog breed Wood Road surface
Carnivore Dog Dog breed Wood Road surface

· Metrowest, MA
32,720 Posts
You look fabulous, Boo-man! :love:

61 - 73 of 73 Posts