Havanese Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im in panic mode i need help I took yoda to dog park today and this stupid stupid man brought his dog that he said had parvo omg what do i do i bleaced everthing i could used alchol on the ever thing i couldnt and bathed yoda he is up to date with all shots help i will never go back

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is what I was thinking to.I cant beleave some one would even joke about that.I pourd alchol all over my truck Like a gallon OMG I have yoda in the kitchen in a Xpen and poor little guy does not understand .I think I will call the vet even I need to fine a new one I just dont like the one I have taken him to . I want a new Vet thanks

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK I call the vet and they told me Yoda should be ok just to keep an eye on him.Since he has had all his shots and to bleach every thing that I can.I sure hope he will be ok.Tanks for helping me out on this .I prob. freaked out a little I know what happens with it thats why i just couldnt think straight I was so upset about it

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Susan...I moved your posts to this thread about Yoda. That way we could keep the other one about showing. I was going to pm you, but you dont have that option turned on. If you go to your User CP, you can check allow users to send me a private message. A lot of people communicate that way.

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK I called the vet he said that Yoda should be ok that I need to keep an eye on him .So since I need to keep an eye on hm does that mean he cant go any where like i am thinking like to petmart when I do go does he need to stay home for how long I heard some where that it is a 14 day waiting period does any one know about that.Or should I recall my vet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts