Havanese Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Arf! Arf!
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps some of you have noticed that I changed my HF User Name over the weekend. I requested the name change from the moderators and they complied dog lickity-splt. The reason I did this is because I now have more responsibilities than just being RICKY RICARDO's Popi (a Cuban word frequently used to designate one's father). Karen has announced that all the Easter Basket Litter have been consigned to their owners. Besides RICKY I have now taken responsibility for 5 additional Havanese and that includes DUCKY! I know that Karen is sad to see them go and I expect that includes all of us on HF who have bonded with them over the last nine weeks and even beyond that in Panda's womb.

So from now on, I am the DogFather of a whole lot more dogs.

Metrowest, MA
Perhaps some of you have noticed that I changed my HF User Name over the weekend. I requested the name change from the moderators and they complied dog lickity-splt. The reason I did this is because I now have more responsibilities than just being RICKY RICARDO's Popi (a Cuban word frequently used to designate one's father). Karen has announced that all the Easter Basket Litter have been consigned to their owners. Besides RICKY I have now taken responsibility for 5 additional Havanese and that includes DUCKY! I know that Karen is sad to see them go and I expect that includes all of us on HF who have bonded with them over the last nine weeks and even beyond that in Panda's womb.

So from now on, I am the DogFather of a whole lot more dogs.
Yay! I love it! 馃挄 馃挄 馃挄

Don't kick them out the door yet, though... We still have another week with the little miscreants, including send-off days with each and LOTS of good stuff THIS week! ;)

Reactions: LeleRF

Registered
Popi is the only four letter name you are allowed to call me! 馃え
Popi you are funny馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 this really made me lol馃槝. Yay so pleased you are still Popi馃槉 although I shall use your full title for serious occasions of course鈥uppy weddings, birthdays etc馃槝.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts