Havanese Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone ever heard of Doggyloot.com!? Its like Groupon for dog lovers!... Someone ( I think perhaps on this forum) told me about it and I LOVEEE IT!..Just got a really cute tug bone and some throwing boucy balls!
They have so many cute things!... Were in trouble now! hahah

· Registered
372 Posts
Hi! It was me that mentioned it because I am such a huge fan!!! I mention it to every dog lover I know.....maybe I should be getting a commission :) I swear since I have found it, Ozzie gets more mail that I do!!!

· Registered
4,519 Posts
We love it, too, and in fact got a package yesterday! I ordered deer antlers and McGee has gone crazy. I can only let him have it for a few minutes. It was going down much too fast! I got them both one but they wanted the same one, of course!

· Registered
372 Posts
We love it, too, and in fact got a package yesterday! I ordered deer antlers and McGee has gone crazy. I can only let him have it for a few minutes. It was going down much too fast! I got them both one but they wanted the same one, of course!
I'm so glad you posted this, I have been wondering about those! Usually Ozzie gets bully sticks and I wasn't sure if these were too hard. Yay, something else to buy!!!

· Mom to Quincy and Myka
413 Posts
Anyone tried the Buddy Biscuits? Or Jerky Chicken chips?
Do the Antlers smell??
I haven't tried the biscuits or jerky chips you mentioned, but yes, the antlers do have a slight smell from the marrow inside. For the life of me last night I couldn't figure out what the heck I was smelling. Finally, I smelled Quincy's breath and then the antler and had my answer LOL. It's not a horrible smell, but there is an odor. Even the low odor bully sticks have an odor. I can't imagine what the non low odor ones smell like. Peee ewww

· Registered
958 Posts
I haven't tried the biscuits or jerky chips you mentioned, but yes, the antlers do have a slight smell from the marrow inside. For the life of me last night I couldn't figure out what the heck I was smelling. Finally, I smelled Quincy's breath and then the antler and had my answer LOL. It's not a horrible smell, but there is an odor. Even the low odor bully sticks have an odor. I can't imagine what the non low odor ones smell like. Peee ewww
LMAO

· Metrowest, MA
32,720 Posts
Anyone tried the Buddy Biscuits? Or Jerky Chicken chips?
Do the Antlers smell??
Antlers don't smell, but MAKE SURE that none of the stuff is made and SOURCED in the the U.S. or Canada. Do not feed ANYTHING made in China!!!!

· Dave T
10,876 Posts
Antlers don't smell, but MAKE SURE that none of the stuff is made and SOURCED in the the U.S. or Canada. Do not feed ANYTHING made in China!!!!
Karen , did you mean to say ... make sure none of the stuff is made and sourced in us canada.?

· Metrowest, MA
32,720 Posts
Karen , did you mean to say ... make sure none of the stuff is made and sourced in us canada.?
Oops! No, what I MEANT to write is, make sure none of the stuff is made, or materials sourced in CHINA. Only feed food, treats, chews, etc. made in the US or Canada from MATERIALS sourced in the US or Canada!:)

· Dave T
10,876 Posts
we'll forgive you Karen, you must have another trial on your mind. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.