Havanese Forum banner

Dopplegangers

897 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mudpuppymama 
#1 ·
It’s pretty funny how much Panda and Ducky’s new lady friend look alike! Yes, they are related, but not THAT closely! I gave ZT a bath this morning and when her face was wet, I had to keep reminding myself that I didn’t have Panda in the sink! I trimmed up her face a bit, because her hair was getting in her eyes, and now they look even more alike!

Can you tell who’s who?
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Companion dog

See less See more
#2 ·
It’s pretty funny how much Panda and Ducky’s new lady friend look alike! Yes, they are related, but not THAT closely! I gave ZT a bath this morning and when her face was wet, I had to keep reminding myself that I didn’t have Panda in the sink! I trimmed up her face a bit, because her hair was getting in her eyes, and now they look even more alike!

Can you tell who’s who?
View attachment 179972
They sure do! I think Panda is on the right (longer coat)… but it’s really hard to tell! Both beautiful girls— is Ducky in heaven?

#3 ·
You are right, but Dave gas a hard time telling them apart. He has to check tails. (ZT’s is black, Panda’s is white! LOL!) And I think if they had the same hair cut, it would be even harder!

And yes, Ducky is walking around with a silly grin on his face most of the time!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.