1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Amanda
9,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Happy Birthday Dora!!!!!!!!! Amanda they were cute pictures. It looks like everyone had a good time. I cannot believe they kepted their hats on.:) :)

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Congrats, little miss Dora! Loved all those pics! The pugs are the funniest, aren't they? :) Looks like it was loads of fun.

marj

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Looks like you have a great training club. Too cute. Happy Birthday

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Happy birthday, Dora! Looks like a great party.
Kodi just turned 15 mos and Shelby 4 mos. on Feb. 5.

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
Too cute....I must be a bad mother...I didn't throw that nice of a party for my "real" children!!! LOL

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
What cute pictures. It is nice that you have that many other dogs to socialize with!! Happy Birthday Dora!

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Happy belated Bday the pictures where great so im not the only crazy one here LOL :) Glad you had a place to throw the party with all her little friends Susan

·
Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
2,018 Posts
Happy belated birthday Dora!!! What a special birthday party you had, what a wonderful bunch of friends to share your special day!
Loved the pictures, they were adorable!
Beverly:p

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
How cute!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Dora!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
What A hoot !!
I cannot believe those guys kept their hats on .
They must really love little Miss Dora ..
Happy Birthday . You have a great Mommie

·
Amanda
9,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was a great party! Most of the dogs have several obedience titles or don't compete but train, are therapy dogs, etc. So most of them were willing to leave the hates on! Dora is pretty good about the hats, costumes, etc when she is tired. She also will do anything for some liver treats!

Amanda

1 - 14 of 14 Posts