Havanese Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Our Pixie loves leaves and usually comes in from going potty with a mouthful!!! She also loves empty paper towels rolls and oatmeal boxes. She still has a lot of toys, but seems to really enjoy the cheap stuff, too.:brick:

· Registered
761 Posts
I was talking about this with Janet at the last playdate. One of my boys loves the leaves, the other hates them.

When Carlito and Brady had a fall playdate, they ran around from leaf pile to leaf pile, flinging them around and burrowing into them.

On the other hand, when Nico gets a leaf attached to him (particularly near his privates LOL), he immediately lays down and won't budge until I remove it. The first time he did this on a walk, I thought there was something wrong with him, until I realized that he just hates the prickly feeling against his underbelly. :biggrin1:

· Linda
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Visiting my Mom over the holidays and she has large dry leaves that look like HUGE butterflies and when the "butterflies" move, there is no mercy!

Dexter will bring in a leaf when coming back into the house.

Found out about the empty toilet paper rolls....Dexter loves them! I let him play with them until the toilet paper roll is crushed. He also loves the toilet paper rolls with paper on them if they are laying around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.