Havanese Forum banner

Enzo stack

908 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  gabbygool 
#1 ·
Today we ended up having the opportunity to meet with Enzo's breeder again! She's happy with how he's turning out, which was a pleasant surprise for me. He may have a future in showing afterall, if we end up liking it! She helped me stack him today a bit. He was a bit of a booger about it and we definitely have a ways to go before hes comfortable being judged on a table, but I know we can get there!
Here he is stacked. He had just got done rough housing with his half brother so his fur is a bit shaken up!
Dog Companion dog Carnivore Snout Working animal

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Water dog

He also dropped his tail at some point because he wanted to get off the table :/ we will work on it.

Here's him dancing the "tango" with his half brother. They had a blast together. Playing and humping each other like crazy 🤦🤦🤦 Dogs will be dogs!
Plant Flower Dog Dog breed Carnivore

His dad's gait is gorgeous. Enzo's got a bounce to him but isn't nearly as elegant as his father. We will see how he turns out! I am excited for him.

See less See more
#3 ·
Just remember - while you want him to be happy and comfortable on the table, it is completely fine for his tail to be down when he's standing still. It's only required to be up on the move. I prefer it stays up, both because I think it creates a nicer picture and speaks to a happy temperament, but it's not necessary and not to be judged any differently!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.