Havanese Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We watch Jeopardy, and Wheel of Fortune with my 105 year old Mother every evening. Tonight, we have a couple of visiting Havanese, since their owners are going away for Thanksgiving. Willow, and Zazi grew up here, and are right at home with us, and all the dogs, even the young ones they've never seen before.

That's Zazi on top of the chair behind Pam, and Willow nearest left on the footrest. Ivy is the young Birdy Daughter on my Mom's lap.

My Mom gets a lot of pleasure from the dogs, and just laughs, and laughs when we have puppies running around in the house.

Couch Picture frame Comfort Interaction Tree

Metrowest, MA
We watch Jeopardy, and Wheel of Fortune with my 105 year old Mother every evening. Tonight, we have a couple of visiting Havanese, since their owners are going away for Thanksgiving. Willow, and Zazi grew up here, and are right at home with us, and all the dogs, even the young ones they've never seen before.

That's Zazi on top of the chair behind Pam, and Willow nearest left on the footrest. Ivy is the young Birdy Daughter on my Mom's lap.

My Mom gets a lot of pleasure from the dogs, and just laughs, and laughs when we have puppies running around in the house.

View attachment 176310
Love to see you all together. Your mom looks wonderful, and so much fun seeing Willow! She is SUCH a Kodi 鈥渕ini-me鈥! (For those who don鈥檛 know, Willow is a full sibling of Kodi鈥檚 from a litter several years later鈥 I believe Razzle and Posh鈥檚 last litter!). I have a fun photo of the two of them together when we visited鈥
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Snout

and here is Kodi, Willow and mom, Razzle with Pam!
Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Carnivore Mammal

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ruby has four puppies in that room behind Pam with the towel across the baby gate. They're just a few days old. This morning, Ruby started jumping in, and out over that gate when she wants to. Birdy was previously the only one that the 2' gates didn't present an obstacle to. This will save us a lot of trouble with Ruby, by not having to let her in, and out of the room.

She was bred to Dapper. We have several experienced Agility people waiting on these puppies. They have the genes for it. This is her first litter.

Metrowest, MA
Ruby has four puppies in that room behind Pam with the towel across the baby gate. They're just a few days old. This morning, Ruby started jumping in, and out over that gate when she wants to. Birdy was previously the only one that the 2' gates didn't present an obstacle to. This will save us a lot of trouble with Ruby, by not having to let her in, and out of the room.

She was bred to Dapper. We have several experienced Agility people waiting on these puppies. They have the genes for it. This is her first litter.
Yay, Ruby! Of course no Havanese needs to jump that high for agility! LOL! But living with Birdy's sister I can attest to the family's "flying ability" Other than Ducky, who isn't full grown, Pixel is the smallest of ours, and the ONLY one who can jump, from a stand-still, onto the back of the couch. She also clears the counter when she is jumping up and down with excitement beside it... she jut hasn't QUITE figured (and we do NOT encourage!!!) how to get that loft and ALSO propel herself ONTO the counter! LOL!

Reactions: ShamaMama and Sheri
1 - 8 of 8 Posts