Havanese Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone here knows about Facebook.com. (it has been kind of taking over the world.. i guess more younger people are on it..)

But, I just found the dog version of it.

www.Dogster.com

Pretty funny.. about 500 Havanese on it so far.. might be a good way to find ppl in your area with a Hav.

Ryan

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Thanks so much for the link, Ryan!! I've checked it out and plan on visiting again tomorrow. :)

·
Karen
3,067 Posts
You will find Brady on Dogster. It is a really fun site. I enjoy searching and looking at all the havanese.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Ryan, thanks for the link. I already found some Havs there that live in my area. It's fun to see all the different pups.

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
I don't know what to do with my own facebook account. But I did search havanese on dogster and there was Brady and Beamer... two of the cutest I saw on there !!!

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Ok-- So I just added Jasper and Cash to Dogster. Did you know there are 248 Cash's and 470 Jasper's on Dogster? 239 Brady's and only 50 Beamer's.... Oh the things you can find out on-line

·
Zeus and Riley's Mom
1,105 Posts
:pound::pound::pound:

I love Beamer's "favorite things to do!"....(Guess we all know what that is.:laugh:)

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
Izzy is on Dogster, but I haven't added Doc yet. I really haven't been on the site since I registered her......I guess I should remember to check it out once in awhile!

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Oh, No, people can tell even on Dogster!!! Cash has been invited to join groups-- but not Jasper. It just makes me sad-- that people navigate towards Cash and not Jassy.

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts