Havanese Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on a mission to find puppy toys that are free of lead and other toxins. I want to avoid products made in China for that reason. Since it's natural to find our pets chewing and licking their toys 24/7, it makes complete sense to be as careful as possible.

My biggest obstacle has been the confusion of the information. I will read where a company makes all their toys in the USA and then when I choose a specific one, it says it's made in China. How can that be?

I am going to this community of very bright and informed people to ask what you have discovered. Is there one you depend? I know Kong has been true to its claim. Multipet is not as clear. Any advice would be welcomed. I am new to this journey and am preparing the best I know how for my future pup. I am afraid of making a decision for him that will be a mistake. Thank you all.

·
Tucker 2007-2020
6,309 Posts
I like this company, West Paw, out of Montana. Tucker's favorite toys are the Moose berber ones.

https://www.westpaw.com/toys

"West Paw guarantees the performance of every product we design and manufacture here in Bozeman, Montana (that's all of them)."

·
Registered
426 Posts
I second Sheri’s post. The West Paw toys are great! Even my Australian Cattle Dog can’t destroy the flexy toys and Layla loves the soft ones. Their beds/crate pads are very nice too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I appreciate all the feedback. I am impressed by WestPaw's commitment to making safe chew toys. I am definitely going to check out that website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts