Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Cool Melissa, thanks! I didn't do it right the first time and I was listening to you talk, but looking at a blank screen. hehe
I got it figured out, though!
Dawna

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
I watched all of both of them. They are very thorough and should simplify how things work for new users. Now we just need some new users. The only glitch was that the sound started on the second movie before it loaded to show the video- on DSL connection. Once the video loaded the sound was in sync with the video but the video only proceeded from where the sound was at that point.

·
Stuey and Sadie
216 Posts
Thank you so much Melissa. This is the first forom I have joined and it has taken awhile to understand things. This is so helpful and I will be sure to watch the next one too.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Great idea!! I watched both but had the same issues Tom did on the second one. No problems with the first one

·
Linda
5,409 Posts
Wonderful job Melissa!

When I watched both of the instruction movies, both of the threads had to load first before I actually saw what you were doing on the screen. The sound is great and the information is so helpful.

I was wondering how to do a Poll. Thanks again.

·
Zorro's Lady
52 Posts
Hi Melissa, I'm a new Havanese owner and Forum participant. I just found your instruction video. Thank you so much! It's extremely helpful. I may have to watch it again, but I ready to start using. This is a wonderful website! :peace:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thank you, Melissa! I'm new to this forum (or any forum, for that matter). The movies were very helpful. I am looking forward to using this forum a lot. I will pick up my new Havanese puppy between October 17-23 and I know I am going to have lots of questions. It is my first Havanese and it's been several years since I have had a puppy--lots to learn.

Nancy

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Melissa, your videos were very informative. Lots of this new information for us old users.

Great job. I even changed my signature.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Love the movies, Melissa! Excellant idea for those of us who aren't computer savy! Thank you so very much!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thinking of getting a 2nd Havanese? Is 2 better than 1?

Thinking of adopting a second Havanese. I have one and though Im home all day we go to dog park, I love him play with him he still seems not lonely, but like he wants to play with others dogs. I find that if we walk past my neighbors house who has a dog he will sit in front of his door as if he's asking if the other dog can come out to play?

Any suggestions on whether 2 is better than 1?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Two is definitely better than one for so many reasons. When I got my first Havanese, I was his RLH partner. Need another one just for that purpose alone LOL. Two are just more to love and be loved by. Wouldn't have it any other way.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts