Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

· Premium Member
4,633 Posts
I was in a long line at 7:45 am today at the grocery store that opened at 8 for seniors only. A young man came from the parking lot and tried to cut in at the front of the line, but an old lady beat him back into the parking lot with her cane.

He returned and tried to cut in again but an old man punched him in the gut, then kicked him to the ground and rolled him away.

As he approached the line for the 3rd time he said, "If you don't let me unlock the door, you'll never get in there."
Another good one from Popi!

· Premium Member
4,633 Posts

· Premium Member
4,633 Posts
I LOVE Spam! It's not good for you in large quantities, but I LOVE Spam. I'm happy they are going to make a second batch. We have a restaurant chain here called, Hawaiian Ono BBQ. One of their specialties is Spam Musubi, which is very popular in Hawaii (sticky rice with Spam wrapped in seaweed mothered with Wasabi and Soy Sauce). I had a take out order last weekend in fact. I can't get enough of that stuff! :hungry: It is guaranteed to kill the C-19 virus too, I read that on the Internet so it must be true. (Ricky likes it too :hungry:)

Ricky's Popi
I'm another Spam lover - not in copious quantities but I like it fried for breakfast. Slice it relatively thin and fry till crispy. Yum! I've actually made BLT's but substituted crisp fried Spam for the bacon. I did this when we were camping once and didn't have bacon. It was quite good!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts