Havanese Forum banner

561 - 580 of 586 Posts

·
Arf! Arf!
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #571
Once again, I am hopelessly behind in this thread. A friend shared this Instagram post with me. Hope you can view it.
FABULOUS! I'm impressed. Leave it to the Chinese to set the bar even higher. I can see another trick I will need to work on with Ricky (if I could only get him to pose like Shama)!

Ricky's Popi

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Once again, I am hopelessly behind in this thread. A friend shared this Instagram post with me. Hope you can view it.
Another Korean Doggie Show. First there's: Shu and Tree Grooming Dogs and now Ten Dogs Jumping Rope. Do you know the name of this dog training studio?

Check out the dogs sitting in the gallery watching. :surprise:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
Heather - I just love that singing family! I think there have been some other posts of them somewhere in this long, long thread! They are great and they all can sing. So clever. Thanks for sharing another great link of them.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Do you know the name of this dog training studio?

Check out the dogs sitting in the gallery watching. :surprise:
I don't know anything about this operation, only that it AMAZED me!

I forgot to point out the spectator dogs. I agree that they are part of the AMAZE factor!

:laugh2:

·
Arf! Arf!
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #576
Yes, upon closer look they are Korean. The sign on the back wall is an old Korean proverb. "Life is better with a Havanese." :tea:

Ricky's Popi

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
I don't know anything about this operation, only that it AMAZED me!

I forgot to point out the spectator dogs. I agree that they are part of the AMAZE factor!

:laugh2:
Yes, upon closer look they are Korean. The sign on the back wall is an old Korean proverb. "Life is better with a Havanese." :tea:

Ricky's Popi
I had to go back and look again. I didn't notice the spectator dogs. I wonder if they are another group that performs.

And Popi - I'm gullible . Does the sign REALLY say that? Or are you pulling our legs in the Popi fashion?

561 - 580 of 586 Posts