Havanese Forum banner

641 - 660 of 676 Posts

·
Arf! Arf!
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #641 ·
ME, ME, ME, teacher pick me! The answer is in the details. Pay attention.

The answer is "ua valu". Figure out what language this is to reveal the correct solution.
or to put it another way, the solution is "XXVIII"
(Hint: Google is your friend)

·
Arf! Arf!
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #643 ·
I am 100% serious. I just got an email from Rep. Matt Gaetz asking for a donation to fight "fake news." Donation amounts run from $25 to $5,800. Boxes are prechecked to 'make this a recurring donation' and 'repeat donation on 4/30'. ✍😂🤣 I guess he thinks there is a 🍭 residing with RICKY RICARDO!

·
Arf! Arf!
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #645 ·
ALLIGATORS' IDEA OF FUN

Untitled.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
From ShamaPapa:

(Climbing up on my soapbox) As a math teacher with a graduate degree in mathematics, I have to say I hate these, so, so much. There are many of these that make the rounds on social media. They really play fast and loose with mathematical principles and logic. I can quite literally make the finally statement true for almost any number because an assumption is made that doesn't hold up to logical scrutiny in mathematics. I know it is supposed to be fun, but grrrrrr. (Getting off the soapbox).

·
Arf! Arf!
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #649 ·
From ShamaPapa:
They really play fast and loose with mathematical principles and logic.
Dang! and here I thought I was brilliant for solving the puzzle using the perverse logic (but not mathematic principles) with which it was created. You mean to tell me if I add up the integers of the year I was born, multiply by 9, then subtract the last two integers of the current year, that my age always remains 39? ShamaPapa, you just brought my world crashing down upon me!

·
Arf! Arf!
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #650 ·
Popi - can't really click on "like" as I feel sorry or the poodles! But it also made me chuckle!
Jackie, I can assure you that no Poodles or dogs of any kind were harmed in the creation of this cartoon. But it does provide a morbid reminder of why we need to protect our treasured pets in all environments.

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
OMG!!! Was there any explanation of how the bear got INSIDE the house?!?!

Those dogs must have been puffed up for DAYS that they had chased a BEAR away!!!

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
LOL!

641 - 660 of 676 Posts