Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it really looks like Gene Simmons huh?LOL
or he's darn sick of me!

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
:p LOL~ That's so cute! Total Kiss tongue!

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Julie, how funny!! Logan has a real long tongue too - did you notice that about him when he was a pup. I kept thinking that he would "grow into his tongue" but now I am not too sure :rolleyes:

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
ROFLMBO !!! Even the eyes say "Gene Simmons"! lol What a great shot, Julie! :)

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
This is a great thread for all the other members here to post their funniest Hav pics! Good idea, Julie! :)

Here's Ricky after picking kleenex out of the bathroom trash can about a month ago and one of him , at 3 months with the ball. The kids say he looks like he's humping the thing! lol :D

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
ohh my so much tongue! Julie, his eyes even his coloring is just like gene simmons in make-up. But your little furbaby is much cuter

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love seeing your funny pictures!That is what to me this breed is all about!I see I don't have the only "gene simmons" hav out there!What a relief!LoL!I actually never have seen Quincy's long tongue before this day....he was stretching after a long grooming session.....
Love seeing your guy with the kleenex and ball!How funny!LOL!He looks so tiny up to that big ball!
Thanks for the nice comments about Quincy....

·
Registered
841 Posts
These dogs are very entertaining. Those tongues are too much. Here's a photo of Mirabel chasing an remote control mouse. As much a she loves it she might be part cat.

Attachments

·
Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
2,018 Posts
They are all so cute! I just have to get a new camara so I can start taking more pictures.
Beverly

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I agree. Oreo is so cute. We need to see more pics of him :)

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Here is one of the pictures taken on the same day as the picture in my avatar. Sam doesn't even look like a dog. :D Some sort of Minature "Big Foot". :p WhitBmon: When Oreo feels better pictures please. We haven't seen any recent pictures of Oreo.:rolleyes:

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It looks like Mirabel (great name by the way) loves that mouse!That's really cute!We have too much carpet in our house for remote control or battery operated things to work very well.Too bad for Quincy,as I'd look into getting one of those!

Love the photo of Sam too!He must be some acrobat!I looked and looked because for awhile,I thought he was completely upside down!Seems like the hav's like those big balls....poor Quince has only had small ones,but these look like more fun!I think I could buy one for Quincy and he could share with Robbie! :)

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
What a blur of fur Sam is! I love it!

Great pictures everyone! :)

·
Valentino's Mom, Vicki
2,590 Posts
Another great Sam pic! I'm still trying to make "heads or tails" of it though!! I'll be sooo glad when we get our fence up so I can get Valentino outside and take some(or try to take!) some action shots! Vicki

1 - 20 of 1279 Posts