Havanese Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok as you can tell the Gallery is up. Im almost positive that a feature of the gallery is automatic resizing. So if its too big, it should shrink it down for you.

Also, when you upload them, they can go in your members gallery. So someone can search for you name and see all of your photos/dogs. I think thats a great feature!

Thanks Tom for posting, Twinkle and SS are GORGEOUS! I love Twinkles cute little face!

Also you can upload custom avatars now. Sorry I didnt realize that was turned off.

G

·
HELP...the gallery does not want my photos!! What am I doing wrong? When I hit the submit button I get all kinds of warnings and errors :(

·
Registered
847 Posts
The gallery didn't like me at all, Tami.
All mine were EasyShare files, though, using EasyShare software, so I was not in the least bit surprised.
I was able to upload one or two without any problems at all, but then, the EasyShare figured out what I was doing and that was the end of that.....

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok Dawna, this could have been your problem also. Tamis photos were 300 dpi. They need to be around 72-130 dpi.
If your pixels are around 500-700 on the longest side and your dpi around 72-130 you should be fine. I thought the gallery resizes them, but only the pixels maybe, not the resolution, which is what makes the file extra big.

Im working on some small movies to show how to use the forum for newbies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts