Havanese Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been getting lots of requests for puppy pictures.
I am not advertising them for sale~ Simply showing them off! :D

Meet: Star, Shelby, Sarah and Sassy!
Born Friday March 23rd.
They will be 2 weeks old this Fri and their eyes should be opening up any day. These pics are from last week, I am waiting for their eyes to open before I take new pics~
Melissa, wait until you see the "diva" bed I got for taking pictures in~ ;)

Mom is Prescott J's Midnight Constellation "Stella"
Cerf# HV-3805
BAER#HAV-BR1458
Patella#HAV-PA1343
Bile Acids: Normal
Liver: Normal
Hips-will be done when puppies wean
Dad is Prairiwinds Sweet William,CH "Spike"
Chic#33126
CERF# HV#3580
BAER#HAV-BR1038
Patella# HAV-PA913
Hips#HAV-857F25M

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Thanks for sharing Katie, they are toooooo adorable. Funny your littler is all girls and Kimberly's is all boys.

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
AAaaawwwww....... can I have one? PLEEEAAAAAAASSSSE??!! :D I'll be good, I promise!

They are too cute! Thanks for showing us the pics. Can't wait to see them as they grow. :)

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
They are so cute, and I love Star's chest marking.

·
Susan
4,063 Posts
They are adorable. Wasn't one of them called Sabrina? Did you change it to Sassy? Maybe not, perhaps I am imagining things. No matter what their names, they are sure cute.

Susan

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Katie, they are just too cute for words. That's the reason we can't resist them. I have a Shelby, too.

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
MHS (multiple hav syndrome) NO! control your self Missy. You do not want a third pup!!! Ohhh but they are soooo cute.

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for your compliments~ I just love these little girls.
Life for me has been rough lately. I had a horrible 2006 emotionally, physically and financially. 2007 has started out so much better. These little girls give me so much to look forward to each day! Life is getting back on track.
Susan~ Yes one of their names used to be Sabrina. Last time my mom was here, she was looking at their pictures and agreed that the one with the perfect star should be named "Star" (she was Sabrina), so then the white one (who was Star) got changed to Sassy. :rolleyes:
*My mom was here when the puppies were born (it was her birthday) and she wanted to name the first born girl "Star", (which was the white one). Little did we know that the last one born would have a perfect star on her chest! At first she didn't want to change their names. Crazy lady! But then when she saw the star again a few days later, she knew that we needed to change their names!

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
all the puppies are just adorable!
My favorite is Sarah......I love her markings!
please keep the photos coming!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Katie,
I haven't been on the forum for a couple of days and just saw your post with the puppy pictures. They are cute. Congratulations! I bet it will be hard to decide which one to keep for yourself! <grin>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts