Havanese Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
26,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well! Looks like we've been updated! I'm sorry that we've lost our carefully crafted signature line photos. :( That's a little sad. Don't know if they can give those back to us.

Overall, it looks clean and neat, and I was able to figure things out pretty well. Not sure I love the way photos are handled, but I guess if the site can handle photos more ably than the old site, that will be an improvement. I don't know if you need to do all the down-sizing of even phone photos... I'll try a few here from Pixel's "birthday party" after our outing to Petco for her birthday present. She's six today!!! Ooh! I guess the photos from the old site were all imported as thumbnails (and not great resolution) but you have a choice whether to attach as a thumbnail or a full photo, AND I didn't need to resize my phone photo! THAT is WAY better!!!

So far, I'm giving it a thumbs up!
IMG_1651.JPG
IMG_1632.JPG

·
Owned by a Havallon
1,906 Posts
Well! Looks like we've been updated! I'm sorry that we've lost our carefully crafted signature line photos. :( That's a little sad. Don't know if they can give those back to us.

Overall, it looks clean and neat, and I was able to figure things out pretty well. Not sure I love the way photos are handled, but I guess if the site can handle photos more ably than the old site, that will be an improvement. I don't know if you need to do all the down-sizing of even phone photos... I'll try a few here from Pixel's "birthday party" after our outing to Petco for her birthday present. She's six today!!! Ooh! I guess the photos from the old site were all imported as thumbnails (and not great resolution) but you have a choice whether to attach as a thumbnail or a full photo, AND I didn't need to resize my phone photo! THAT is WAY better!!!

So far, I'm giving it a thumbs up! View attachment 173635 View attachment 173634
I reloaded my Avator photo because it had chopped off part of Mia’s head! The uploaded one is centered.

·
2005-2021
1,483 Posts

So far, I'm giving it a thumbs up! View attachment 173635 View attachment 173634

·
Metrowest, MA
26,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to figure it out this morning and gave up. Came back and finally got this far, but don't feel like trying to learn something more. This isn't good for non-techie folks.
Take it slow... I think you'll get the hang of it... It will take some adjustment for all of us. But REALLY... The old site was ANYTHING but user-friendly... we were just all used to its quirks! LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts