Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Ali
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted a thread to showcase Gooby's growth. He is 3 months today and I finally got around to doing his AKC registration. My baby's getting so big! He's goofy, funny, brave. He's been trying to jump on the couch and has decided he's big enough to jump off of it into one of his dog beds...

Here's a 2 months vs 3 months side by side

Attachments

·
Member (Teresa)
793 Posts
What a cutie! I cook chicken liver as treats and even JoJo forgets his issues and trots as fast as he can to get to me😋

·
Metrowest, MA
28,507 Posts
He just gets cuter and cuter!!!

Reactions: itsgooby

·
Arf! Arf! Super Moderator
3,455 Posts
My baby's getting so big!
Generally speaking, these Havanese puppies have a profound growth rate over the first 12 months or so, then they will start to slow down.

He's goofy, funny, brave.
You haven't seen anything yet! Good Luck!

Ricky's Popi

Reactions: itsgooby

·
Ali
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Goobs is 4 months old today :) I love him so much. I love how he follows me around - during the day I work in the bedroom and he will just sit outside the door when he is out of his crate or come in and wait to be allowed on the bed :crying: He likes to play fetch and I have to say he is the best behaved and fastest learner in his puppy kindergarten class. I was telling my husband "I hope he gets the valedictorian award at his graduation". My husband's like "...do they even give awards.." They don't :bounce:

My favorite time of the day is when we sit together and I hand feed him his meals in his crate. He has learned 'down' very quickly this way. He has gotten very good at walking on leash though as soon as the elevator opens to our floor he ZOOMS to our apartment door as fast as he can. We are working on that ;) He finds joy in taking our socks off our feet and my house slippers to one of his little beds to collect along with his toys. The sock thing is entirely my husbands fault!

Attachments

·
Member (Teresa)
793 Posts
What a darling little angel! Jodie was the star of her puppy class too. She was such a clown but settled down as soon as she had to go to her pillow. You should get a certificate and you can just put valedictorian on it yourself😋 I love Havanese puppies. Potty training and all I just love, love, love them. 💕 I have 3 of them following me everywhere, if one is missing I just seem to know without looking.
Congratulations to Goobs too, he has fantastic parents!

·
Arf! Arf! Super Moderator
3,455 Posts
The Goobster has turned out to be 100% Havanese. These little dogs will worm their way into your heart and never let go. It only gets worse as they age up! Be prepared for a lifelong love affair.

Ricky's Popi

·
Metrowest, MA
28,507 Posts
All Havanese puppies are cute, but he really is exceptional!!! <3

1 - 20 of 47 Posts