Havanese Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Would you mind telling me who his breeder is? I have been discussing his coloring with a couple of breeder friends, and we are SO interested in him! As I mentioned before, it is not uncommon for someone to SAY a Havanese is a brindle. It is MUCH more uncommon to actually see a TRUE brindle Havanese! We'd love to know more about the genetics behind him! If you'd rather PM me, that's fine too!

·
Ali
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Would you mind telling me who his breeder is? I have been discussing his coloring with a couple of breeder friends, and we are SO interested in him! As I mentioned before, it is not uncommon for someone to SAY a Havanese is a brindle. It is MUCH more uncommon to actually see a TRUE brindle Havanese! We'd love to know more about the genetics behind him! If you'd rather PM me, that's fine too!
PMing you now! I love my baby's tiger stripes so much, he is truly unique. I can show you his pedigree if that helps too.

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
PMing you now! I love my baby's tiger stripes so much, he is truly unique. I can show you his pedigree if that helps too.

Yes!!! I would LOVE that!!!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts