Havanese Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doc and Carolyn Angus did another H.E.A.R.T. calendar.
Goldie made it in again, yeaaaa. Stogie got the boot, but thats ok.

http://www.lulu.com/havanese

If you have 2006, Goldie is September.

I wanted to put a link here, because its for a good cause.

Also, if you donate $200 or more you can go to the wine and cheese party at Nationals. It would be nice to do that anyway, but the wine and cheese is a great incentive! Im hoping to put a donate button on the forum home page soon. Not to force the issue on anyone, but if someone has the desire to donate they can do it easily.

G

·
That's a great idea. I'm looking forward to the wine and cheese party!! You also get a newsletter if you donate...any donation over $25 I believe. I just got my newsletter yesterday.

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I better send them more money! I think I only have donated $100 this year for Brody.

Those that have the 2006 calendar, Sept is Goldies month, you can still buy that calendar at the link above. We have a lot of months left in this year!

Here is the photo for September...... If you dont want to buy the calendar, I will sell you this photo for $19.95 (which I will give to Heart) Its worth about 1 million so thats a deal! Hehe. Im only kidding about the photo.....unless you say yes.

Attachments

·
Registered
696 Posts
OH, I do love it. I agree about the scrapbook picture. :) PERFECT... My wheels are turning in my mind as we speak LOL
SCRAPBOOK TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kona's got so many I can scrap!

·
Sooo Smart
3,551 Posts
Connie, I would love to see the calendar, but I can't get the link to work. Is there another way to pull it up?

·
Sooo Smart
3,551 Posts
Michelle, Thank you....I got it now!

Connie, your baby is beautiful. I love seeing all the Havs.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hihi Barika was insulted, you saying she is a baby :)
But the mother has the same meaning ... My little baby. :)
All images are good, and it seems true that the Barika not so good :) But it does not matter :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts