Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I meant to post this yesterday, but... Puppies!

Yesterday was Kodi’s 12th birthday, and he got his annual new stuffed bunny (not a moment too soon!)

And those DELICIOUS Petco cookies he and Ricky agree are THE BEST!!!

He says those cookies get stuck in your teeth!

For those who didn’t know him back then, Kodi was a real cutie as a baby! ❤

Attachments

·
2005-2021
1,537 Posts
Omg Kodi I can't believe you are 12! I remember when your Mom brought you home, seems like yesterday.;) You are a very handsome and very talented boy. Hope you are enjoying your new bunny toy! Hugs from me and Phoenix

·
Arf! Arf!
3,218 Posts
Feliz cumpleanos KODI y feliciades por completa doce anos!
Su amigo por siempre
RICKY RICARDO

It is hard to believe that KODI was younger than RICKY is now when I first met him on the Internet. I sort of divide Havanese into trimester stages based on their age. KODI and RICKY are in their second trimester of life, but I think they are both still puppies in many ways.

Reactions: krandall

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Omg Kodi I can't believe you are 12! I remember when your Mom brought you home, seems like yesterday.;) You are a very handsome and very talented boy. Hope you are enjoying your new bunny toy! Hugs from me and Phoenix
I still think the King’s 1 day photo of this litter was one of the best litter pictures EVER!!! (Kodi in the middle)

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Feliz cumpleanos KODI y feliciades por completa doce anos!
Su amigo por siempre
RICKY RICARDO

It is hard to believe that KODI was younger than RICKY is now when I first met him on the Internet. I sort of divide Havanese into trimester stages based on their age. KODI and RICKY are in their second trimester of life, but I think they are both still puppies in many ways.
I think Havanese are puppies until they die! ❤

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh my gosh! Did Kodi keep his polka dot?!? This is one of the cutest photos I’ve seen! I have a pretty cute one of Felix to share... We like to call it flying Felix View attachment 174416
Oh, that is Adorable! Definitely a keeper! And yes, Kodi still has the spot on his back! When his hair was long, the black hair grew down, so it looked like he had a black stripe. But it all came from that one spot!

Here he is as an adult in a puppy cut, with his spot...

And here is what it looked like when his hair was long!

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
Happy Birthday, Kodi! You look like a million bucks! It's so nice that your mommy spoils you with a new rabbit every year!

(Karen, did I read that correctly? You give him a new stuffed rabbit every year? Sounds like a photo shoot opportunity ... Kodi surrounded by his rabbits!)

💚 💙 💛 🧡 💜

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Believe me, the old one is a completely unstuffed “skin” by the end of a year. He’s rough on his toys! LOL! They getsmaller dog toy stffies intermittently through the year,but these big stuffed animals are expensive, so he only bets a new one once a year. I posted a photo just above of him with a previous “stuffed monkey“ (that year they didn’t have the bunny model, and he doesn’t seem to care) and you can see that at the time I took the photo, monkey was in pretty bad shape! LOL!

Reactions: ShamaMama
1 - 20 of 25 Posts