Havanese Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wishing my sweet Molly a Happy 8th Birthday today! We will probably spend a quiet day at home with lots of cuddles. I have just returned home after two weeks away from her and she has been stuck to me like glue (I was meeting my new granddaughter for the first time!). She is still my tiny, quirky, funny, lovable side kick and it’s hard to believe she is eight already.
Dog Christmas tree Dog supply Carnivore Dog breed

·
Metrowest, MA
29,823 Posts
Oh, Molly! Happy Birthday! You are one of my HF favorites! ❤ ❤ ❤

Reactions: Molly120213

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Happy Birthday, sweet little cousin Molly! Shama sends you a lick on the cheek!

Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter! What is her name? How many states must you drive through to reach her?

💚💛🧡💜💙

·
Super Moderator
3,785 Posts
Feliz Cumpleanos mi Molly, you are two months older than Ricky but I bet a lot better behaved. You and granddaughter are both cuttie patooties. Diane, is granddaughter wearing the garter belt from your wedding?!

Molly, Ricky sends you....oh never mind what Ricky Ricardo sends you!

·
Premium Member
3,204 Posts
I love those names together! I’ve loved the name Jane since I was very young and my mom thought I that was strange because to her generation it was common, but I’d never, ever met a Jane! I used to love reading name books when I was very young.

My daughter was named after an Evelyn in our family, too :)

·
Metrowest, MA
29,823 Posts
I live in New York state and my daughter is in Maryland - about a six hour drive, or one hour by air.
My granddaughters name is Evelyn Jane. Evelyn was my mothers name, and is my middle name, so it is very special that that is the name they chose for her. View attachment 176371
Oh, she is adorable!!! Grandchildren are such a blessing! I have one 3 year old granddaughter, and had the pleasure of having her (and her parents!) living with us during the worst of the Pandemic after their rental house was unexpectedly sold. Now they have moved out of state and I see them much less often. I really miss them!!! But they manage a property with several Air B&B's adjacent to their home, so we will be spending several days with them over Christmas (with the Havie crew in tow! ;) ) And in Feb, they are expecting our second grand! A little boy this time, who will be named for my husband!

·
Metrowest, MA
29,823 Posts
I love those names together! I’ve loved the name Jane since I was very young and my mom thought I that was strange because to her generation it was common, but I’d never, ever met a Jane! I used to love reading name books when I was very young.

My daughter was named after an Evelyn in our family, too :)
I think no one of OUR generation named their kids "Dick" or "Jane" because we got SO TIRED of reading about them in out primary school readers! LOL! It's good to see that this lovely old fashioned name is coming around again!

Reactions: Molly120213

·
Member (Teresa)
928 Posts
I'm way late to the party but happy belated birthday 🎊🎁🎂 Molly! What a precious little granddaughter 🌺

1 - 19 of 19 Posts