Havanese Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
26,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can’t believe they are all 6 years old! Birdie is a momma, Elke is a workin’ gal, and Pixel is the apple of her Daddy’s eye!!! Here she is doing her “hands in the air” dance for her Daddy, posing to show everyone what a pretty girl she is, and sitting with her brother and sister to (somewhat begrudgingly) show off their fluffy clean Apre Bath looks!

·
Metrowest, MA
26,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reactions: ShamaMama

·
Metrowest, MA
26,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And then it put THAT photo in TWICE! LOL!

oh well! I guess we’ll figure this out sooner or later!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Okay maybe this is really obvious and I didn’t make the connection before. Pixel is the sibling of Birdie, is that the famously high jumping Havanese of Tom’s?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Happy birthday Pixel 🎂and Birdie and Elke too of course!

Loving the new clearer posted pictures😍 Not so sure of tiny avatar picture...will have to be brave and change it as can’t see Flo at all!

·
2005-2021
1,481 Posts
Can’t believe they are all 6 years old! Birdie is a momma, Elke is a workin’ gal, and Pixel is the apple of her Daddy’s eye!!! Here she is doing her “hands in the air” dance for her Daddy, posing to show everyone what a pretty girl she is, and sitting with her brother and sister to (somewhat begrudgingly) show off their fluffy clean Apre Bath looks! View attachment 173638 View attachment 173639

·
Arf! Arf!
2,744 Posts
Cumpleanos feliz, cunpleanos feliz, cumpleanos queramos la Pixeeeeeeeeeel, Cumpleanos feliz a ti. (insert party hat smilie from old format here)

·
Metrowest, MA
26,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay maybe this is really obvious and I didn’t make the connection before. Pixel is the sibling of Birdie, is that the famously high jumping Havanese of Tom’s?
Yes, Pixel and Birdie are littermates! And they are both "flying squirrels"! ;)

·
Metrowest, MA
26,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is the last photo, that I couldn't post from the iPad last night... of the three of them all "fluffed and buffed"! 😁

·
Registered
51 Posts
Here is the last photo, that I couldn't post from the iPad last night... of the three of them all "fluffed and buffed"! 😁 View attachment 173642
Oh my goodness you can really see how diddy Pixel is 😍 Panda is like a little powder puff, or should that be a panda puff:unsure: And Kodi looks like such a noble soul. Gorgeous pic xx

·
Metrowest, MA
26,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Birdy doesn't jump gates when she's nursing.
Eeeekkk! That hurts to think about!!! LOL! Pixel does respect the gates, but she’s pretty funny... she BOUNCES higher than the gate (but stays on her side) when daddy comes home!:LOL:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts