Havanese Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I haven’t properly introduced myself, though I have been enjoying all the threads! I’m Lisa, and my pup Charlie, who will be 9 in May, loves getting his feet wet in the surf at the beach and taking sand baths, and hates real baths. He is a trim 18lbs (just kept growing, despite his mom and dad being 10 and 12 lbs, respectively) and somehow manages to take up at least half the couch. Technically he is ‘gold brindle’ but his coat seems to change with every haircut. Since you’ve never met him, showing some old and some newer pics so you can see a bit of how much he’s changed over the years!

Attachments

·
Metrowest, MA
27,249 Posts
Happy Easter from me and my crew!

·
Premium Member
3,991 Posts
Happy Easter everyone! I love all the photos! Lisa - where is that photo taken that looks like it's up on a logging road looking over a forested area? Looks almost like it could be in the Pacific NW somewhere. Great photos of Charlie! Popi - great photo of Ricky too. He's so handsome! Then Molly's photo is really cute - looks like she's not too happy with her cousin! And the Randall tribe looks we so well mannered and obedient! Shama is so cute with the bunny ears!

·
Arf! Arf!
3,025 Posts
Give SIENA plenty of time to recharge. She looks like a little angel in her nest. Today is an important date in her socialization education. She had a HUGE day and deserves some well deserved sleep. Our RICKY had Easter, Saturday afternoon with his cousin doggie and his favorite people and on Sunday evening, he is still wiped out as an adult. He got over-stimulated.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Give SIENA plenty of time to recharge. She looks like a little angel in her nest. Today is an important date in her socialization education. She had a HUGE day and deserves some well deserved sleep. Our RICKY had Easter, Saturday afternoon with his cousin doggie and his favorite people and on Sunday evening, he is still wiped out as an adult. He got over-stimulated.
Hope Ricky had a great time and is getting some good rest!

·
Premium Member
3,991 Posts

·
Arf! Arf!
3,025 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,461 Posts
Heather - for me the attachment doesn't work. This is what I get what I click on the attachment link: https://www.havaneseforum.com/attachments/174117/

I wonder if anyone else had problems. Would love to see what you posted!
OOPSIE! I'm really having problems with the new changes. When I attached the photos it showed duplicates and deleted the post. Guess I did something wrong again while trying to attach pictures. Love all the sweet pictures of Shama, Kodi, Pixel, Panda, Ricky, Charlie, Siena and Perry! 🥰 I think we need one of Willow too! :)
Here goes again...
IMG_6570.jpg
IMG_6625.jpg
IMG_6644.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Izzy is about 9 weeks and has been enjoying a dehydrated lamb’s ear this weekend. It keeps her engaged for about 10 minutes (she has 5he attention span of a gnat). She has had some play time with our granddaughters and socialized very well with them. They sure enjoyed her snuggles! Potty training is no farther along but we are trying to find her signal. She loves being outside with us, and is making fast friends with the cat. F8D9BC6E-AB91-4CB0-AFF3-E1D936248ED2.jpeg
13ADCD90-4258-4F10-A5BB-2DB5E869B8F3.jpeg

·
Premium Member
3,991 Posts
OOPSIE! I'm really having problems with the new changes. When I attached the photos it showed duplicates and deleted the post. Guess I did something wrong again while trying to attach pictures. Love all the sweet pictures of Shama, Kodi, Pixel, Panda, Ricky, Charlie, Siena and Perry! 🥰 I think we need one of Willow too! :)
Here goes again...
I'm so glad you reposted the photos! Beautiful dog and beautiful yard!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts