Havanese Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Halo's Mom
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Debbie and I am the proud new owner to Halo. She is 11 weeks old and we both are learning a lot. We live in West Texas. Halo is going to the vet today for her shots so we will see how that goes. In March she will be going to Puppy School which I am so excited about. Going to try a attach a picture of her. We will see how I do.

I am so glad to of found all of you as I read the questions and comments and I have learned a lot so far.

We will be in touch.... all have a great day.

Halo's Mom

Attachments

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Welcome Debbie and Halo. What a cutie pie. Good luck at the vet today.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welcome Debbie and Halo. You will love being a member of this forum. Everyone is so great here.
Halo is adorable!

·
Casper and Missy
2,194 Posts
Hi Debbie,
Halo looks so sweet, this is really the place to learn about these dogs. The people on this forum are all so helpful.

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
:) Welcome Debbie and your cute little "fluff" Halo!Sweet name by the way!:)

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Hello Debbie and Welcome to you and little Halo. Very cute pup - I am sure this is such an exciting time for you :) This forum is such a great place. There are so many here that have quite a lot of experience with havs and they are such a big help. You will love this place :)

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
welcome to the form . its a great place to meet people that have Havs. The all arre super nice here and have alot of great idea and they now the breed if you have any question or concerns your in the right place to . And you can see picture of other Havanese which I just love to look at :)

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
Welcome to you both....if you have any questions, someone is bound to have an answer for you. Actually, you can get a lot of answers then pick the one you like best!! LOL. Enjoy your new little one...cute!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Hi
Welcome to you both .
Halo is adorable ..
Good luck at the vet . Remember to ask lots of questions . Havanese are unique dogs and a lot of vets do not know very much about them . They try and lump them in with all the other breeds ..
Make sure they understand the breed and their sensitivities .

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Cute little guy you have there! :)

How are things? It would be nice to hear from you again. We love hearing news and of course, viewing pics of all the furbabies here.

marj

1 - 15 of 15 Posts