Havanese Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all Havanese lay down and put their two hind legs straight out behind them? My two both sleep this way. And, I've seen pics of other Havs doing this, also. Or is it just a dog thing? My German Shep used to do it also, but not my othe dog.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I don't have my Havanese puppy yet but I know my Cairn Terrier did it up until she got sick at 16 years old. It is amazing how they can do that. Doggie yoga!:D I tried doing my cheerleading split the other day for my niece. I did it but almost had to call the ambulance!:D :D

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Rita your funny!
Tom I like that name, the superman! Stogie only lays this way. Sometimes he will curl up in a ball but most of the time he is spread out with his back feet out. It is really cute.

Goldie does it some. When her hair was longer, you could have used her a mop she was so "spread out".

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
both my girls do it. Their favorite time is in the winter on the warm rug, or in summer on the cool marble floor. They both also sleep at night in their crates flat on their backs with their legs in the air. It is quite a picture!!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts