Havanese Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would these twins survive? The breeder is Noahs Arch? She has like 3 special needs puppy's

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
I would not feel stupid Suzi :) as it is confusing since the breeder does not specify what the problem is exactly and with which pup.

andra

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Gee:brick: I am sorry if I offended anyone I really thought the pups were joined together and I was concerned about them.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Suzy, I don't know about the others....Why are you putting these pictures up? I don't think of them as amusing or fun. An example is the dog with the cleft lip and possible palate would have trouble feeding and it takes several operations to fix.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Suzy, I don't know about the others....Why are you putting these pictures up? I don't think of them as amusing or fun. An example is the dog with the cleft lip and possible palate would have trouble feeding and it takes several operations to fix.
I did not think of them as amusing or fun sorry to offend you . I am glad the pups are not joined. The other pictures I just found interesting. It is a fact of life that sometimes these things happen. And I hope the pup with the cleft get the operations. The second dog on the site I think has dwarf legs And I am not sure about the ones I thought were joined together.
I got the other pictures off the internet because I was trying to learn about animals that a joined. It is not funny at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts