Havanese Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, haven’t posted for a while as work has started to pick up a pace but I thought you might enjoy a Toffee update. Today we went up to London on the tube to visit my youngest son. This is Toffee’s third journey there and back. It takes about 30 mins in the car (comfy in his crate) followed by an hour on the tube there and back. The first time, he was a little surprised by everyone and all the ‘delicious’ smells humans brought with them but since then he’s good as gold and takes it all in his stride. Very polite and loves to climb up behind me and lay on the cool air vent (see pics). He tends to snooze once he’s settled 😁
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Collar
Cloud Sky Plant Dog Window

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
How cute us that?!?! What a good boy!!! In our area, on the trains that allow dogs, they must remain in a carrier, like on an airplane.

Reactions: Melissa Brill

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How cute us that?!?! What a good boy!!! In our area, on the trains that allow dogs, they must remain in a carrier, like on an airplane.
Hi Karen, thank you for the ‘Like’ 😁 Mainline train companies have that policy over here too, but Transport for London (TfL) tubes are great. The only notice I saw was for the escalators, which was ‘Dogs must be carried’ which is fine with Toff, but not sure how you’d do that with a large dog 😳.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for all the likes 🥰 I’ve never been one to be quick with jokes or puns and just to prove that, I had a thought for a better title for this post, it should have been ‘ Have an Easy Rider’ 😜(I know its terrible isn’t it and i wouldn't blame you all for banning me from the forum for it 😳).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts