Havanese Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Flynn of Sir Winston fame
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumb: Hope all you Havi Mothers have a great day today. Maybe breakfast in bed, or a great brunch. My dogs let me sleep until 7 AM today...:whoo: What did your Havs do for you? (It is raining here so mine won't go for their walk..their call!)
Send along photos of your Havi Mother's Day!!!:photo::photo::cool: P1050142 (640x480).jpg

·
Registered
306 Posts
AND.....They ate their breakfast (so nicely) and went back to bed for a nap.

Am I a lucky Mom this morning oh what...

Hope all your days will start out and end up as well.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Attachments

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Happy Mother's Day! Going to our community garden to plant our veggies then home to sit outside and read a book. My son & DIL will bbq todayYu.

·
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy Mother's Day! Going to our community garden to plant our veggies then home to sit outside and read a book. My son & DIL will bbq todayYu.
Great, community garden would be wonderful..Hope you have a good book to read. I am thinking about getting Charles Martin's newest book..maybe on my Kindle..we will see. Enjoy your BBQ and family..

·
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy Mother's Day to all....enjoy the day and be good to yourselves!
Best gift ever .... puppy slept straight thru the night:whoo::whoo:
I just want to kiss that little nose...she is such a darling!!

·
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AND.....They ate their breakfast (so nicely) and went back to bed for a nap.

Am I a lucky Mom this morning oh what...

Hope all your days will start out and end up as well.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
They are sure getting along well...that is great!

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
So far the sisters forgot. Later today they will help me garden by taking the small plastic pots and keeping them selfs happy most of the day.:)

·
Metrowest, MA
27,627 Posts
Kodi and I snuggled until 9:30, when a text from a friend woke me up!:) Then he and DH and I went down to the local coffee shop to pick up breakfast to eat on the new porch. (Kodi insisted on a few little bits of our egg sandwiches) Next, DH started to mow the lawn (which at our house is a 4 hour project) while Kodi and I went to our favorite garden center (which was PACKED!!!) and got planters for by the front door, and picked up a couple of perennials that I couldn't resist. (the volume of my Mini Cooper limits my impulse purchases at garden shops, fortunately!!!:decision:) Kodi helped me plant them when we got home. Now he's resting up after all that work while I avoid going and making up beds (it was a sheet washing day) by checking e-mail and the forum. Maybe I'll check FB too!:biggrin1: Tonight, the human boys are taking me out to dinner, but Mr. Kodi will have to sit that one out!

I can't complain about how this Mother's Day is shaping up!:biggrin1:

·
Gibbs & Probie
122 Posts
Happy Mother's Day to you as well. I usually have to walk the boys, meaning on the leash up and down the road for their morning business. Yes, it is raining south of you as well (I think it is raining all over GA right now) and I really didn't want to get soaked before going to church. So, I took the chance of just letting them out one at a time this morning while I waited on the porch, nice and dry. They each went straight out, pee & poop, then right back in! :whoo: So happy mothers day to me from them :biggrin1:

·
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Karen, congratulations on a good sleep...wow..Kodi was really thoughtful today! When you take/took him to get the flowers, did you just have him on a lead, or in the basket, or what? No one complains? That is great. He is such a helpful boy. Glad your son has a job...you have them all working Karen...good girl..lol...
Susan, it is still raining here and my two will NOT go out when it is raining..out come the potty pads...wish they would...sighhhh..
Off to the grocery, I am considering going vegan, so need to pick up something for dinner and some coffee for morning and some green beans for the dogs..then back home to paint some this afternoon...Hugs to all.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
We slept til 10. I'm still waiting on him to make me breakfast! ha!

·
Metrowest, MA
27,627 Posts
Karen, congratulations on a good sleep...wow..Kodi was really thoughtful today! When you take/took him to get the flowers, did you just have him on a lead, or in the basket, or what? No one complains? That is great. He is such a helpful boy. Glad your son has a job...you have them all working Karen...good girl..lol...
Susan, it is still raining here and my two will NOT go out when it is raining..out come the potty pads...wish they would...sighhhh..
Off to the grocery, I am considering going vegan, so need to pick up something for dinner and some coffee for morning and some green beans for the dogs..then back home to paint some this afternoon...Hugs to all.
Well, I CAN take him into my favorite garden places (also Home Depot, Lowes and our local hardware store). I usually take him in on lead, and then place him on the cart when I start to collect things. Today, however, it was VERY crowded, and I knew I wasn't going to be very long. So I left him buckled into his seat, with the windows part way down, the sunroof (which has a shade screen) and the hatch open. Plenty cool that way. This isn't a "big box" type place with a huge parking lot. It's a local garden center, where the parking spaces are right up next to the building. It's a pretty safe area. And I like that I can open up so much of the Mini Cooper, but still make it difficult (and VERY obvious) for someone to try to reach him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts