Havanese Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

· Katie
2,211 Posts
YaY!!!! Thank you to Ryan and everyone else that made the calandar and sales such a success!
And I am very happy to hear that the pewter cup is going to Ryan- he deserves it!!
Too bad it wasn't sent with one of the Canadian forum members that attended the show so they could deliver it to him!

· Registered
1,250 Posts
What a great way to recognize the work of Ryan and the group for a fabulous work of art for one of our favorite causes! I know how these projects are . . . they take on a life of their own and take hours and hours to produce. I, too, love my calendar and have it out where everyone can see it. Hoping for another encore, and again, salute those who made it happen. Thanks for sharing, Kimberly!

· Lola's Mom
988 Posts
That is way awesome! Ryan and team, you rocked it through a big project. :juggle:

Thanks all!

· Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
1,995 Posts
It can be yours and Beamers version of the Stanley Cup! You can take it along with Beamer when you guys travel and show all kinds of fun with you guys partying with the Forum Cup! :party:

Beverly

· Riley & Monte's mom
5,552 Posts
I am so bummed I missed this year, it would have been so fun to have been there for the award.

Ryan you did an amazing job, not just on the design of the calendar but all the organizing it took to get them out on a timely manner.

I want to see a picture of Beamer with his pimp cup once you receive it.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.