Havanese Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

· Amanda
9,487 Posts
NOW I remember that post! Thank you Amanda! I didn't put it all together!
My memory is totally shot!

Beverly
Me too! For a second I thought oh my did I never share it... if I forgot, i didn't do it on purpose!!! But it was even on all the yahoo groups since it was a pretty awesome donation! :)

· Registered
819 Posts
I don't get why Melissa would care about 1000.00 anyway. Didn't VS pay her? I can't believe someone would suggest the forum got 1000.00 and Kimberly would keep it quiet and keep it herself? WTH? I can not even fathom that. I wasn't there---but good grief the award was presented in a room full of people! It wasn't something shady and shifty--not that Kimberly would be a part of that anyway. It's absurd. For heaven's sake..I'd trust Kimberly with my last buck!
Uh, Julie...that was just rude. Has Melissa EVER asked for any money from anyone for anything regarding the Havanese Forum? She also never suggested anything remotely like what you just said on a public forum.

· Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,866 Posts
Post 53 Dawna...
She is asking about 1000.00 that she thought was given to the forum. If I read that wrong....then it's my bad.

It isn't meant to be smart ash-y ---- AND in fact, I have offered to give Melissa proceeds from almost every quilt we have ever made,offered to even make her one to keep herself, we have offered to give her financial help to KEEP the forum going. All was declined. That's why I couldn't imagine her asking or being told by someone (mis-informed at that) that Kimberly had received 1000.00.....like in some shady/sneaky kind of way. Read all those posts going back to 46. That was the impression I got.........

61 - 63 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.