Havanese Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Healthyparentshealthypups
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Along with the best food on the market (in my opinion) Fromm, I have recently discovered an all natural powerful immune system support that is veterinarian recommended. I am giving it to my own furkids, and to my offspring families dogs. Its made from human grade ingredients and my dogs -- my PICKY eaters -- LOVE it. It strenghtens immune systems on all dogs (and cats) and can significantly reduce allergies, itching, digestive issues,tear staining, and a lot more. I am giving out taster samples so you can see if your Havvie likes them as much as mine do. The benefits of this supplement are immediate, and over time build a healthy body - for LIFE.

I would not be posting this if I did not use it myself and want to help others. So as not to "advertise" you can contact me at [email protected] for the details. I think for Havanese this is remarkable.

I also have a personal feeding formula for raising healthy puppies.

:peace:

·
Healthyparentshealthypups
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nutrition

There are a lot of families that dont know supplements are out there, or like me, they have tried them and their Havvies wont eat them. This is information I would have loved having in 2005 when we discovered how picky our furkids were, and how hard it was to get them to eat properly after whelping. I doubt very many folks will contact me about this, so no worries. By the way your Havvie looks just like my Fergie! She was born with the same golden red and white :) Love her to pieces!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts