Havanese Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am getting my fur baby, Daisy, on Monday. She is a black brindle and will be one day shy of 11 weeks old when I get her. I've been looking at videos and pictures for so long now. One thing, I just found out that she has an overbite. But, she is going to be my fur baby, so I'm good.

BTW, I found this site quite by accident. I'm sure I'll be coming here a lot in the future. Daisy is my first experience with a Havanese. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Welcome! We are in MA too! There are actually a lot of MA Havanese owners, and several of us on this forum! We get together for occasional play dates, though we have gone into hiatus due to Covid. We are HOPING to have one in the early fall! If you’d like me to put you on the email list so that you get notified, PM me with your name, your dog’s name and your email address and I’ll add you to the list. (That goes for anyone else within driving distance of eastern MA too!!!)

Who is the breeder of your sweetheart? I know most of the ME breeders! (And you are right, an overbite, as long as it is not severe, is not a problem at all in a pet dog. It is only a problem for a show/breeding prospect!). Also… we need PICTURES!!! Forum “rule” for new puppy owners! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Melissa Brill

·
"I AM the Brute Squad"
2,251 Posts
Hi! Fezzik and I are near the Wrentham Outlet Mall.

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and Daisy! I am also from MA (central)!

@krandall, are we on the play date list, 😛?!?
You certainly are! "My" puppies got put on automatically! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts