Havanese Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing myself and Havanese #1 Ms. Kadee (born 7-4-19). We will be on our way to Iowa on Tuesday to pickup Havanese #2, Ms. Kamee (born 3-12-22). Looking forward to watching Kadee and Kamee play and bond. I have never had 2 dogs at the same time. We had such great luck training Kadee - crossing my fingers it goes well with Kamee!

Looking forward to chatting with you all and contributing to this forum.

Keri

Attachments

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Introducing myself and Havanese #1 Ms. Kadee (born 7-4-19). We will be on our way to Iowa on Tuesday to pickup Havanese #2, Ms. Kamee (born 3-12-22). Looking forward to watching Kadee and Kamee play and bond. I have never had 2 dogs at the same time. We had such great luck training Kadee - crossing my fingers it goes well with Kamee!

Keri

Keri
Welcome and congratulations on your second Havanese! I love their names!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts