Havanese Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am a proud mom a little Hav named Bugsy. He just turned 5 months on the 21st of November (had him since Sept. 12th) and it's amazing how much I already love him. I am and always have been a large dog person, but Bug just grew on me. He is my third dog, as I have two Standard Poodles Rome and Brandy. I sometimes swear that he thinks (and acts) like he is a Poodle too. We also have three older Persians, three tanks of various fish, so we are quite the little zoo.

I am a stay at home mom with two teenagers and a hubby who puts up with all of us. ;)

Best,
Julia

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Welcome Julia, I too an fairly new to the forum but have learned so much already - Even though I already have two havanes, I will be getting my Third on New Years Day - and still have lots to learn. Just like kids, you learn new "tricks" from the one before it. It is amazing to me how much you fall in love with these guys. I never had dogs, but my husband & kids think I would save the dogs from a fire, before them!
Laurie

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Laurie,

Thanks for the welcome. I wish I could get another Hav for Bugsy to play with, but with three dogs and three cats, if I get another dog I am afraid that my hubby will throw us out of the house. lol Are you planning to breed?

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Laurie LMAO My hub thinks I would save my dog befor him too and I told him thats right he is my baby.And he can do for him self where my little guy cant HEE HEEE

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Julia, No I am not breeding, just a lover of these wonderful pups. They are strictly pets & spoiled rotton. I would love to consider breeding but with one in college, another heading there & a business to run, I would not be able to give that the time that I think it requires. I am sure my neighbors think I am nuts as I keep adding to my brood. We also have a rabbit & ferret so we are always busy.
Laurie

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Laurie,

It's always nice to meet another fellow "crazy about animals". :) I am crazy about ferrets and would get one in a heartbeat, but they are illegal in San Francisco, so I will just have to be content with my six furry babies.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Hi! I live3 in Danville! I have an almost 5 month old - Ollie - ever get to the East Bay?

Catherine

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
hey oillesmom I have been to Danville so many years ago a good 30 years ago LOL I had a friend that lived there as a child . Im so glad to hear there are people in calif LOL Susan

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Catherine,

I've only been to Danville once, years ago for a X-mas party. It's a beautiful place. Do you ever come to San Francisco? I am sure our puppies would have a great time. Your puppy is adorable, is it a little girl?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts