Havanese Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Me too! I just don't want to be the one to make that announcement since we've had a few 'list glitches'. LOL
We'd just have to let everyone know how much for fun this is than Yahoo!

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
You could always try it out first.
Ill make you a room, and just maybe use both and then let people realize it might be better.
What I would do is set up to email the members when there are new posts or threads made. If you want it that way. Otherwise, they would just check in. Some people think its a hassle to get the notice in email and then have to come here and reply. But you can converse a lot faster here.

I am going to set up a chat room eventually. Then you could have online meetings also, haha.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi guys. Ok now we know this works although I do get redirected at times<g>. I just got back from a wicked trip to Colorado. Dawna, I got stuck up there and had to buy a new car to get home. At least I was frugal.
Butch, let us know when you come on and if you have any questions. Butch is also waiting for a pup, Dawna.
Hope is not in heat yet, but Gabby is pregnant. SHe is such a cutie pie. OK now I will invite a few more people.
Hugs,
J

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well tell us about your trip and your new car!!! What part of Colorado?
Way to go Gabby! Tell Hope how you did it! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts