Havanese Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of people are getting their Hotlines today and cant say enough about how good it looks. I just wanted to say way to go! Thanks to everyone on the staff for helping to get this thing out and to Carolyn Heaton and Janet Hicks who went way above and beyond to get this thing out. They deserve a BIG thank you! Im still at the studio, but cant wait to get home and see it. Ill
post the cover here after people have a chance to get it in the mail.

I was proud of the cover, and I am glad we finally got COLOR!

The hotline will just get better and better, I have no doubt!

For those that dont know, the Hotline is the Havanese Hotline, which is the publication/mmagazine for the Havanese Club of America. You can subscribe, and Ill post info here if anyone is interested.

Melissa

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
hotline

I'd like info non how to get the hotline. Do you have to be a member of the Havanese Club of Amerca?

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Oh Man~!!!
This issue of the Hotline ROCKS! I was absolutely blown away!
Melissa, the front cover is amazing! I love love love the color ads and all the stories and pictures.
For those of you who aren't subscribers yet, you are missing out!~ Here's how to sign up:
A one year subscription in the US is $35 (outside the US is $50)
Subscriptions run Jan-Dec
You don't have to be a member of HCA, just a Havanese lover!

Send your name, address, city, state, zip and your $35 check payable to "HCA" to:
Katie Shuler
HCA Hotline Subscrition Chair
307 Unity Street
Thomasville, NC 27360

You will be happy you did~!

G

·
You'll love it Al. I remember when I got my first issue, I was so impressed with all the content and heart & soul that goes into it. Now I get to work for the magazine...so I love it even more!! We've got a wonderful team of volunteers onboard...we don't get paid a dime, but it's fun to be part of a publication team.

And...Melissa did a fabulous job on our cover!! This was our first color issue so it was really exciting :)

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Thanks for the info., my check will be in the mail today. Will my application get there in time to get the issue you guys are talking about?

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Since I have been out of commions I seen a Magizine site for Havanese?? How many books have they published ? And can I order 1 of all of them? Thanks Susan

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
I printed out the form and I would like to get the copy also I email the person that is on the application form I hope Im not to late thanks Susan

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Hey tom how long have they been doing the hotline from day one I find it really cool to have all of them.Just to see how far they have come.Its great wish I had them all Susan

·
Registered
847 Posts
WOW. I just got my Hotline today and I have to say wow one more time.
It's like a magazine you buy at the magazine store. lol
GREAT job you guys. Love it!
Dawna

1 - 16 of 16 Posts