Havanese Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Owned by a Havallon
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this YouTube channel. This guy rescues abused super matted up dogs and grooms them, takes them to the vet and then finds homes for them. It is absolutely unbelievable to me how matted a dog can get!!!

Member (Teresa)
I came across this YouTube channel. This guy rescues abused super matted up dogs and grooms them, takes them to the vet and then finds homes for them. It is absolutely unbelievable to me how matted a dog can get!!!

I remember seeing that one, it made me sad and angry. Cotton is a Havanese rescue who was abused by 2 owners by the time he was 6 months old. Before he finally made it to our home it took almost 3 hours to cut and shave all his mats. It took years but now he sits on the grooming table and relaxes almost immediately. I take his trust in me very seriously. He's always been my "Little Snow Angel."馃

Metrowest, MA
I remember seeing that one, it made me sad and angry. Cotton is a Havanese rescue who was abused by 2 owners by the time he was 6 months old. Before he finally made it to our home it took almost 3 hours to cut and shave all his mats. It took years but now he sits on the grooming table and relaxes almost immediately. I take his trust in me very seriously. He's always been my "Little Snow Angel."馃
Yeah, you can find TONS of these "matted dog" videos on YouTube... but they make me too sad to watch!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts