Havanese Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Arf! Arf! Super Moderator
I love the creativity of your expen. Where there is a will, there is a way.

What breed is that lying on the floor? 馃槅 I know from experience they are always best behaved when sleeping! 馃槾 馃槆

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the creativity of your expen. Where there is a will, there is a way.

What breed is that lying on the floor? 馃槅 I know from experience they are always best behaved when sleeping! 馃槾 馃槆
Haha :D Thank you! That is an estonian h0m0 sapiens on the floor, quite large but very friendly specimen ;):)

Metrowest, MA
Haha :D Thank you! That is an estonian **** sapiens on the floor, quite large but very friendly specimen ;):)
Awww, my 鈥渟tep mom鈥 (who has been my 鈥渕om鈥 for longer than my 鈥渞eal mom鈥 lived) is Latvian. I have a soft spot for Balts. My granddaughter鈥檚 name is Astrida in honor of my step mom. 鉂. I am SO happy I was able to take my (now 93 year old) step mom to the HUGE 鈥淏altic Boston鈥 celebration JUST before the world shut down for Covid:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awww, my 鈥渟tep mom鈥 (who has been my 鈥渕om鈥 for longer than my 鈥渞eal mom鈥 lived) is Latvian. I have a soft spot for Balts. My granddaughter鈥檚 name is Astrida in honor of my step mom. 鉂. I am SO happy I was able to take my (now 93 year old) step mom to the HUGE 鈥淏altic Boston鈥 celebration JUST before the world shut down for Covid:

Haha, very lovely to hear :) There aren't very many Havaneses here in the Baltics though. At least in Estonia... In Estonia there are only about 4-5 of them in the whole country.

Metrowest, MA
Haha, very lovely to hear :) There aren't very many Havaneses here in the Baltics though. At least in Estonia... In Estonia there are only about 4-5 of them in the whole country.
Well I am very glad that your little one will be an ambassador then!!! 鉂

I didn鈥檛 realize that you lived in Estonia. I habpven鈥檛 been there, but I鈥檝e visited Latvia twice, and I love it there!!!

Reactions: Melissa Brill
1 - 7 of 7 Posts