Havanese Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was changing my 2 year old son on my bed this morning, and he was having a fit.

My little 4mo old Princess jumped up on it!

Now mind you, we have a huge king size bed, that even I have to hop up on to. I can not believe she jumped up on it.. I still don't know how she did it.

After she licked his face and made him 'feel better', she hopped up and down over and over.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Where there is a will, there is a way. She just wanted to show you that she was part of the action too! Now if you can get her to change stinky diapers that would be a good trick!!!!!!!:D :D

Something tells me you are in trouble now. I cannot even imagine the adventures your son and Princess are going to have.

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SSSHHHHHHH!!!! Don't give them any ideas! LOL

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Kodi does the same thing. If he is chasing one of the cats, he will jump on and off the bed with no problem. But, if I am nearby, he barks for me to pick him up and put him on the bed.

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kodi does the same thing. If he is chasing one of the cats, he will jump on and off the bed with no problem. But, if I am nearby, he barks for me to pick him up and put him on the bed.
Well of course, why should he do all the work when you're right there? Sounds like a smart boy to me ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts