Havanese Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you can see this message that means you have breeder privileges.
You can use this particular forum and normal registered users will not be able to view it. On their screen they dont even see that the forum exists.

This is better than a password.

If anyone needs these privileges, that does not have them, let me know. As people join, I dont always know who they are.

Thanks!

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok i wondered why this part had so many views when only certain people were able to see it. Well I blocked all registered users, ( unless you were in the breeder cat) BUT I did not block guests, who are not identified!

WHOOPS.

SO now everyone is blocked because I have only 3 groups, registered, guests and breeder.

Man learning curve is right. Thanks to one of my friends who pointed it out.
All these guests thought they were something special!

And yes Tami, I can do this for the local clubs. You could put a thread describing the club for everyone, then all other threads could be private for the club. Thats a great idea to keep people active. Let me know and Ill make it happen!

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can fight just dont draw blood. HAHA
You can talk about whatever you want I dont care!

I know breeders probably want an area that not everyone can see.
When people start joining, there will have to be a way to determine who belongs in here, so maybe I will let yall vote in a poll. Keep out the shady folks.

G

·
Maybe a good topic to start things off would be 'Recommended Reading'...I am currently reading , "The Joy of Breeding Your Own Show Dog" by Ann Seranne. I love it...I just started reading it, so I can't offer any words of wisdom yet. I would love to hear reviews from others though!!

Tami

·
Registered
104 Posts
Breeders Forum

Ok - I am here. I have not been on any list much lately but am going to try the forum for awhile. I have pups due the middle of May and I am having fits getting Splash to eat. (I know - whatever she wants).
I did go to Myra's seminar at the national and it was the best I have been to.'
I highly recommend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts