Havanese Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all Im back had a great time and Yoda did very well when I was gone. Im so happy the night we came home Yoda started barking at me once he knew it was me he was all over me he got so excited he potty in the kitchen floor now he wont let me out of his sight LOL how funny he was .I sure did miss him I did talk to him on the phone while I was in Hawaii my he would run around the house looking for me. He is now sleeping in my bed with us which he never did before. I think he is affraid Im leaving again which I will be leaving again but not until may LOL . Just wanted to welcome all the new people I see here on the form and I have alot of catching up to do LOL I know I finally finish all my emails only 1500 eek. But its done I miss this site when I was gone. Thanks for all the Priv. emails I feel loved LOL

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Hey Susan!!! Nice to have you back :) I am sure you had such a wonderful time in beautiful Hawaii. Welcome back :) Oh yes and Happy Belated Birthday :)

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Welcome Back, Good to hear Yoda made out OK.

·
Valentino's Mom, Vicki
2,590 Posts
Welcome back Susan....I didn't know you were on vacation and was worried about you. I ask around and found out where you were....were you in Maui? I love Maui! Belated Birthday wishes!:) Any good Hawaii pics to post??? Vicki

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welcome back. So...how was the trip? I know it couldn't have been bad.

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Welcome back Susan!Happy Belated Birthday!

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
How nice that Yoda was so excited to see you back home! Too sweet. :)

Glad to have you back among us, Susan! I hope you had a great time in Hawaii.

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for such a great welcomeing and thanks for Bday LOL Hawaii was great we have lots of pictures and video I was in mountain view area in the middle of a rain forest what a different type of living that is for sure! Stayed with brother n law he has a generator for electric and water is just rain water so you cant drink it but loved it my hair loved it too rain water to bathe in it was great. On weekends we went to Kona had a blast hubby bought me jewerly :) black pearl ring , pink pearl with diamond neckless nice He had me pick out a clam for the pearl first pearl was a pink pearl then the second pearl was a silver pearl with a green cast to it maui divers jewery store ask me if they could buy them from me HAHA NOT!! And as for Yoda coat it has grown some boy when it comes in more it is going to be so thick . He sure did miss us I thought he was velcro before I left he is more so now. Poor little guy I am living for Mo in may for 2 weeks to visit my dad I have not seen him in about 3 years I think I will see if I can take him with me. Since his coat is so short he can fit in a carry on bag LOL I did post a pic here of a water fall just one of the little ones we seen on the side of the road on the big island thanks again you guys are great !!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Susan, just looking at that photo takes me back. We went to Hawaii 10 yrs ago and I can still remember the beautiful smells because of all the flowers. Maybe we'll go again before I have to get out the walker. :rolleyes:

·
Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
2,018 Posts
Welcome back Susan, and what a beautiful way to spend your birthday!
I can just imagine how happy Yoda was to see you and your hubby finally come home :) How's the new coat coming along? Getting fuzzy yet? You know we like to see pictures!

Beverly

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Welcome back! The pic from Hawaii is beautiful~ We are planning a big family trip with my sis/family and my parents to Hawaii next Summer. My niece is graduating from high school so we are all going to celebrate. I can't wait!
And yes, we want to see pics of Yoda's new do!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts