Havanese Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In honor of his bestest amigo BOO, Ricky Ricardo is sponsoring the "Best Veteran" trophy at the Southern California Havanese Club Specialty competition the second weekend in March. BOO is the bomb!

Metrowest, MA
In honor of his bestest amigo BOO, Ricky Ricardo is sponsoring the "Best Veteran" trophy at the Southern California Havanese Club Specialty competition the second weekend in March. BOO is the bomb!
How cool is that?!?!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh exciting! Maybe Ricky can expand upon what this all means and entails. Havie tails of course.
I am still finding out what this all means, I believe it is still evolving. I just received this email this morning, with more details:
I want to thank all of you that sponsored a trophy for this year's Specialty Show.....
Our trophies this year are embroidered chairs, embroidered crate pouches and metal grooming spray bottles. First in Class will be a handmade card holder with a ring if you would like to attach it to something.

Ricky Ricardo will be sponsoring and paying for all the trophies in the Best Veteran competition. I will be posting more information as it becomes available.

I would sure like BOO to make a special Celebrity VID guest appearance at the event if he is able. The event will be held at the L.A. County Fairgrounds in Pomona, CA.

BOO?

Premium Member
I am still finding out what this all means, I believe it is still evolving. I just received this email this morning, with more details:
I want to thank all of you that sponsored a trophy for this year's Specialty Show.....
Our trophies this year are embroidered chairs, embroidered crate pouches and metal grooming spray bottles. First in Class will be a handmade card holder with a ring if you would like to attach it to something.

Ricky Ricardo will be sponsoring and paying for all the trophies in the Best Veteran competition. I will be posting more information as it becomes available.

I would sure like BOO to make a special Celebrity VID guest appearance at the event if he is able. The event will be held at the L.A. County Fairgrounds in Pomona, CA.

BOO?
I will try to convince Boo to do a short video after his next groom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts