Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Linda
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Dexter, I am waiting for December 22nd, so I can go to my new home in Eastern North Carolina.

I am looking forward to playing, sleeping, and eating. I hope my new Mommy and Daddy are ready for some sleepless nights until I get used to their new home.

I was told I am spoiled rotten, I thought I was suppose to spoiled, but that’s ok, I am still cute!

Attachments

·
The 3 Amigos
2,108 Posts
Don't forget about lots of pooping too. It's always fun to poop in the wrong place and watch your cook and clean staff round around half crazy. Sometimes a little squirt here or there is fun too. keeps them on their toes!

Welcome!

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
What a cute pup!

Congrats Dexter on your new family!:thumb:

·
Sooo Smart
3,551 Posts
Dexter, you are a real cute little Hav. Don't forget to ask Santa for lots of pee pads...along with all the new toys. :biggrin1: Also, tell your human family to charge the batteries on their camera.

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Dexter, If your humans get sick of spoiling you rotten... you have a home in Massachusetts!!!! what a perfect puppy.

·
Linda
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pee pads...........I am almost a big boy! I guess I can use them in my area that I am going to play in!

How does my mom change her name to Dexter's Mom with her name underneath it?

·
Zeus and Riley's Mom
1,105 Posts
What a cute boy! You're gonna have a special Christmas with that little furry lovebug running around. :)

I'd share the patented "Riley pee pad system" with you but I've since learned it's not the best way to go....:pound:

Congratulations!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Dexter's a cutie! Always have extra batteries for your camera, because we expect LOTS of pictures!

·
Linda
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can hardly stand it! The waiting is killing me! Everytime I get a new picture, I want to show somebody at work. I just get so excited and I am counting down the days!

It is going to be a great Christmas! A four-legged alive present, that I get to have before Christmas!

·
Total Havanese Groupie
2,639 Posts
Dexter is adorable!! I love his little "goggle" markings! We never get sick of pics around here...so if your co-workers are rolling their eyes at your puppy pics be sure to give us forum members a "jingle" as we are so on the same page!

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Linda Havanese Soon

You are lucky you found the forum. There is another havanese list but it isn't near as friendly.

My friends all laughed at me before I found the forum, we are all sort of like grandmothers with our new grandbabies, even worse than moms! My friends said, most people get a dog...you got a lifestyle.

Welcome to the lifestyle club!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts