Havanese Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
He is a very special puppy. They all are, of course, but, honestly, I have never met another one like him. I can’t post them here, because I am not allowed to post photos of my granddaughter on the internet. But I sent the photos to LeleRF. My not yet 3 year old granddaughter was here over the weekend. When the puppies were younger, I could put her in the pen with them. (SHE is very gentle and knows how to behave with animals) but THEY are mostly a bunch of little sharks right now. I took Chase out and sat him beside her on the couch and the two of them had the most adorable little love fest for about 10 minutes. I just don’t know another 8 week old puppy who will do that!

He probably WILL go though a mouthy stage… they mostly do. But in general, he is just SUCH a sweet, gentle puppy! I love him to bits. This is his favorite position, and he’ll do it for anyone! View attachment 174808
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗and THAT is all I have to say about this picture💗

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I don’t know what it is about Chase but he has totally stolen my heart💜 I think part of it is that I am so excited for LeleRF but he is just so photogenic, every photo is like he is looking at you with pure love on his little face😍
I hear ya, sister! I swear these Havi’s look right into your heart & soul! 😍

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
He is a very special puppy. They all are, of course, but, honestly, I have never met another one like him. I can’t post them here, because I am not allowed to post photos of my granddaughter on the internet. But I sent the photos to LeleRF. My not yet 3 year old granddaughter was here over the weekend. When the puppies were younger, I could put her in the pen with them. (SHE is very gentle and knows how to behave with animals) but THEY are mostly a bunch of little sharks right now. I took Chase out and sat him beside her on the couch and the two of them had the most adorable little love fest for about 10 minutes. I just don’t know another 8 week old puppy who will do that!

He probably WILL go though a mouthy stage… they mostly do. But in general, he is just SUCH a sweet, gentle puppy! I love him to bits. This is his favorite position, and he’ll do it for anyone! View attachment 174808
Those pics of your adorable granddaughter and sweet little Chase absolutely reduced me to a puddle!!! In fact, everyone (hubby, kiddo and my mom) were enamored with them. Priceless!

·
Arf! Arf!
3,368 Posts
Those pics of your adorable granddaughter and sweet little Chase absolutely reduced me to a puddle!!! In fact, everyone (hubby, kiddo and my mom) were enamored with them. Priceless!
This next week is going to seem to crawl by like a year! Nobody in your family is going to get any good sleep! And then CHASE will be totally yours!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
This next week is going to seem to crawl by like a year! Nobody in your family is going to get any good sleep! And then CHASE will be totally yours!
Yesssss!!! We have empty pens, 1 upstairs in our bedroom and 1 down in the living room, all set up, just WAITING for our boy! There are still a few matters like installing gates at the top of the stairs (NOT pressure mounted for those areas), a few other items to pick up/order, but otherwise we are X’ing each day off the calendar 📅! I have to say there’s a part of me that feels quite sad for the changes in the original family- Panda, all the pups and Karen. 😢

·
Arf! Arf!
3,368 Posts
I have to say there’s a part of me that feels quite sad for the changes in the original family- Panda, all the pups and Karen. 😢
OH, didn't they tell you? PANDA and Karen are going to come and live with you too! This is going to be fun watching the expression on your face when that happens! Don't worry it is only Popi's version of Candid Camera.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
OH, didn't they tell you? PANDA and Karen are going to come and live with you too! This is going to be fun watching the expression on your face when that happens! Don't worry it is only Popi's version of Candid Camera.
Ohhh Popi, you devil 😈!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts