·
Metrowest, MA
27,955 Posts
Congratulations!

Reactions: Tchotchke’s Tatti

·
Premium Member
2,770 Posts
Another cutie joins the forum! I actually had to look up how to pronounce the name Tchotchke. I wasn't familiar with the word. Now that I know the definition I love the name! What made you pick that name?
I was texting with my sister a while ago and tried to use the word “tchotchke”, and I could not figure out how to spell it, and autocorrect didn’t recognize anything I tried. I even tried to search for it and google had no idea what I was trying to look up. I gave up and used a different word. As soon as I saw the name here, I loved it, and I immediately thought, THAT’s how it’s spelled!

I really love it, it makes me imagine tiny Havanese things. Like a tiny porcelain Havanese in a little glass cabinet, with a real Havanese laying in front of it, and Havanese in tiny bow ties. And it has a clear sound to it that will make it easy for a puppy to recognize, plus it has the feel of a term of endearment and name in one.

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
He even has an Instagram, hava_tchotchke
Welcome to the forum! Hope we will see a lot of you here!

Also just started following you on Instagram. I was going to tell you had I known then what I know now, I would have been Shama and not ShamaMama on Instagram, but you already knew to speak with the voice of your dog! You also already knew about Tongue Out Tuesday! If you have time, be sure to visit #francewithshama in honor of her birthday, which is tomorrow!

💚💛🧡💜💙

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hope we will see a lot of you here!

Also just started following you on Instagram. I was going to tell you had I known then what I know now, I would have been Shama and not ShamaMama on Instagram, but you already knew to speak with the voice of your dog! You also already knew about Tongue Out Tuesday! If you have time, be sure to visit #francewithshama in honor of her birthday, which is tomorrow!

💚💛🧡💜💙
An early happy birthday to our prettiest member for tomorrow🎂 (I know there will be) but I hope there will be lots of birthday pics🥰

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
Thanks for the early birthday wishes! People following this thread can know that our Shama birthday thread won't be started until tomorrow evening as we are working now (so can't do photo shoot and post early) and have a full day tomorrow. Thursday is our last day with students, and Friday is our last day of the school year - woo hoo! We have a nice evening planned for Shama tomorrow.

💚💛🧡💜💙

1 - 20 of 23 Posts